My happiness does not lie as a man in the bed next to me. My happiness does not lie in a house filled with fancy things. My happiness does not lie in a number; of friends, of wins, on the scale or my age. My happiness does not lie in the reflection in the mirror, what I see or what they see. My happiness is not one of those fragile, tangible things that can be stolen, broken, tarnished, or left behind when my flesh and bone rots in the grave. No. My happiness lies inside of me. In my SPIRIT. Because that is the only thing that is forever. And as for anything which threatens that happiness, I must turn away.
- Happiness (lifeisyourreality.wordpress.com)
- To be happy. (hindalshrooqi.wordpress.com)
- Happiness, or whatever (claudganea.wordpress.com)
- Happiness Is a Choice (jordynmariecrowley.wordpress.com)
- Thoughts on Happy (erineames.wordpress.com)